Life Meds Pharmacy has you covered when it comes to getting you meds. With Royal Mail and UPS you can expect a speedy delivery service.
Track Your Order
Waiting for your delivery? You can check the tracking information send via email. Please enter the parcel tracking details on the courier website(Royal Mail and UPS) to track your order.
(Please note : Life Meds Pharmacy Delivery does not offer tracking information)
Your orders from Life Meds Pharmacy are packaged in discreet and secure unbranded packaging to ensure your products and your privacy are protected.
We treat all orders in the strictest confidence. Your items will be sent using secure and discreet packaging. All online orders placed on the Life Meds Pharmacy site are secured and encrypted, and your details will never be shared with a 3rd party.
Orders are shipped by Royal Mail and UPS or our own private courier depending on which delivery method is selected at the cart/checkout. All orders are discreetly packaged with no indication of the contents or origins of the parcel. This way privacy is ensured.
All orders must be Signed For on delivery and cannot be posted through a post box or left in a “safe place”. Medicine treatments must be handed to an adult at the delivery address.
Once an order has been dispatched, we advise that you are bound by the terms and conditions of their use as well as the terms and conditions outlined here.
You may cancel you order at any point prior to dispatch. Once an order has been dispatched it cannot be cancelled and a refund cannot be issued. Any changes to your delivery address cannot be made after the order is dispatched. If your delivery address is incorrect, we cannot be held responsible for your order not arriving on time or at all.
If a delivery has failed and you did not receive your order you will need to rearrange your delivery with the courier. If an order has not arrived when expected please be patient, it may still arrive. A parcel is not considered “lost in the post” until 10 working days have passed without a delivery attempt (not including Sunday’s or Bank Holiday’s). If 10 days have passed without a delivery attempt the pharmacy can resend your order. If you would like to change your delivery address this can be arranged. If a guaranteed day delivery does not arrive on the agreed day your delivery charge will be refunded.
Distance Selling Regulations
The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 outlines there is no right to cancel under the following circumstances:
- Unless the parties have agreed otherwise, the consumer will not have the right to cancel the contract by giving notice of cancellation pursuant to regulation 10 in respect of contracts.
- For the supply of goods clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
There are some circumstances where the Consumer Contracts Regulations won’t give you a right to cancel.
These include items and tailor-made or personalised items. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken.
- Next Day Delivery – Next Day Delivery from despatch for orders placed before 3pm. Your parcel will be delivered the next working day after despatch. Special Delivery customers will receive their parcel before 1pm the next working day, after dispatch.
*Orders placed between Monday – Thursday will be guaranteed by 1pm next day, after dispatch. If you require an urgent delivery please contact us to ensure any items are available for immediate dispatch.
Please note Royal Mail and UPS Tracked 24 is not a guaranteed service although Royal Mail and UPS aim to deliver packages the following working day.
If you need items quickly please ensure you get us via email or contact form to enquire about stock availability.
- 2 Working Days – Your parcel will be delivered within 2 working days after dispatch.
- 2-3 Working Days – Your parcel will be delivered within 3 working days after dispatch.
- Delivery Time Given – Delivery times for each country and service are provided after order has been received.
- Signature Required – A signature will be required upon delivery of the parcel.
- Proof of Delivery – Proof of delivery will either be via a signature or named confirmation, depending on the service selected.
- Trackable Online – Upon dispatch of your parcel, Royal Mail or UPS will email you a tracking reference number for your parcel. This number can be entered online via the courier website(UPS and Royal Mail) to track your parcel.
- Email Notification – You will receive an email notification from the courier company when the parcel is out for delivery. Your email will be required when entering details on the Life Meds Pharmacy site.
- Text Notification – You will receive an text notification from the courier when the parcel is out for delivery. Your mobile number will be required when entering details on the Life Meds Pharmacy site.
- Money Back Guarantee – The courier company will refund the delivery cost, or a percentage of the delivery cost, if your parcel is not delivered in the specified time after dispatch.
If your parcel has not been delivered within the suggested delivery time frame in the above table: Life Meds Pharmacy would be very grateful if you could firstly check with your local delivery office (UK customers) or postal/sorting office (Europe and Rest of World) to see if they are holding a parcel for you. If after 15 working days (UK customers) or 21 working days (overseas customers) your local delivery/sorting office are still unable to help you in locating your parcel please contact us through email or via our live chat so we can investigate further for you.