A&D Blood pressure monitor UA 651
A&D Blood pressure monitor UA 651 is an accurate, easy-to-use device for at-home, self-measured blood pressure monitoring. The self-inflating cuff fits both regular and large arms and provides a quick, reliable reading that can be logged over time to track your health trends. The sleek design and comfortable wrap-style cuff make this device easy to use and transport, while the included adjustable arm cuff and storage case ensure long-term use.
Its one-touch operation makes it easy to monitor your own blood pressure in the comfort of your own home. This all-in-one system monitors your heart rate and detects arrhythmia, and includes a multi-function display for easy access to your health data. This device is perfect for anyone looking to increase their understanding of their health, better manage chronic conditions.
UA 651 Blood pressure monitor features
- Ideal home use monitor with handy carry case
- One button control – with latest 3rd generation fully automatic measurement technology
- Unique A&D latex-free and metal-free semi-large SlimFit™ Cuff (23-37cm)
- Irregular Heart Beat (IHB) indicator
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Blood pressure classification indicator – for easy and clear understanding of Blood Pressure readings
- 30 reading memory function
- Average memory reading function – for recording trending
- Clinically validated to the world recognised European Hypertension Society (ESH) 2010 protocol
- Pack contains free batteries
- AC Adapter socket 5 year warranty – for complete peace of mind (based on normal home usage)
What’s included with the A&D blood pressure monitor
- 1x BPM
- 1x Medium cuff
- 1x Carry case
- 1x Instruction manual
- 4x AA Alkaline batteries
How to use the A&D Blood pressure monitor
- Take a seat on a chair, sitting with an upright posture.
- Make sure your legs are uncrossed and feet are flat on the floor.
- Securely place the cuff onto your arm, and let your arm rest on a table for support.
- Make sure the cuff is at the level of your heart.
- Press the start button.
- Refrain from talking and moving while taking the measurement.